1. Contest host and organizer
The host of the Contest is ŠKODA AUTO a.s., a joint-stock company with its registered office at tř. Václava Klementa 869, 293 01 Mladá Boleslav, Czech Republic, Company ID number 00177041, registered in the Commercial Register managed by the Metropolitan Court in Prague, section B, file number 332 (hereinafter referred to as the “Host”).
The Contest organizer, ensuring practical steps during its holding, is MUSTARD s.r.o., a limited liability company with its registered office at Masarykovo nábřeží 246/12, 11000 Praha 1, Czech Republic, Company ID number 28531418, registered in the Commercial Register managed by the Metropolitan Court in Prague, section C, file number 148383.
2. Contest term and place
The Contest will be held from 5.12. 2017 to 7.12. 2017 until 6:00 PM CET. The Contest will be held on the ŠKODA AUTO global Facebook page and ŠKODA MOTORSPORT Facebook (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest place”). The communication with participants is primarily conducted via comments on the post.
3. Contest participants
The Contest may be entered by any individual who has reached at least 18 years of age, regardless of the country in which he/she resides. All persons who have participated in the preparation of this contest, mainly persons employed by or in a similar relationship with the host or the organizer, are ineligible to participate in the Contest, as are any persons in a similar relationship with the participating authorized ŠKODA partner or with agencies entrusted with operating this contest, their family members, and persons close to them. Participation in the contest does not require purchase of any product or pay an entry fee.
4. Contest mechanism, evaluation of winners
The task of the Contest participant is to find out and correctly determine the highest and lowest altitude the ŠKODA FABIA R5 encountered during the 2017 WRC season.
The contest will be published on 5.12.2017 on ŠKODA AUTO’s and Motorsport’s Facebook pages (https://www.facebook.com/skoda/, https://www.facebook.com/motorsportskoda/). Answer the Contest via comments on the post. The contestant must give correct values for the highest and lowest altitude the ŠKODA FABIA R5 raced at. The thirteenth, twenty-fifth, thirty-second, thirty-eight, fortieth, forty-ninth, sixty-second, eighty-third, eighty, eighty-eighth, and hundredth comment wins. There will be twenty (ten on ŠKODA AUTO Facebook and ten on ŠKODA MOTORSPORT Facebook) winners chosen according to the numerical order stated above. The contest host will inform the winners via personal messages on Facebook by 8.12.2017. If the winner doesn’t react, even to a message sent repeatedly by the contest host within three days, his/her prize will expire without any compensation and will be passed onto the next participant on fifteenth, thirtieth, forty-fifth, fifty-second and seventieth, seventy-second, seventy-eighth, eightieth, eighty-fifth, ninetieth, and ninety-ninth place. In case the number of correct answers won't reach the highest given winning number, the numerically closest number below wins.
5. Description of the prize
The gift packages will be delivered to the winners by postal service.
The gift packages will be composed of ŠKODA MOTORSPORT merchandising.
6. Other important conditions
- The host shall exclusively determine the exact specification of the winnings, regarding their distribution to the winners and their content. The displaying of winnings in promotional materials is forbidden. The host shall not be liable for any damages caused to the participant as a result of using the prize.
- The participants are not entitled to demand money or other types of compensation as a substitute for the prize. The host is not otherwise hereby bound to provide anything to the contest participants, and the participants shall not be entitled to any compensation from the host other than that expressly specified herein. The Host isn’t responsible for the quality of prizes delivered by the third parties. It is necessary to exercise responsibility for possible defects directly from these suppliers. The host reserves the right to change prizes at their own discretion.
- A participant may be excluded from the contest if the host discovers or has reasonable suspicion that the participant or other persons aiding the participant have engaged in fraud in order to receive prizes or engaged in unfair conduct or conduct not based on the participant’s knowledge in accordance with the rules.
- The host shall not be liable for any failure to deliver messages or winnings. The host shall not be liable for any mistake occurring as a result of technical or communication problems. The host shall decide with final validity regarding any complaints or presented objections. The host reserves the right (without being required to provide compensation) to shorten, postpone, suspend or cancel the event or to change or add anything to these rules unilaterally during event’s existence by notifying of such changes on the website specified above, where the valid and complete wording of the rules can also be found.
- This contest is not in any way operated, sponsored by or associated with Facebook and Facebook is not responsible for it. The information provided during the event will not be provided to Facebook. All questions, comments or complaints regarding the application must be directed to the host, not to Facebook.
- This contest is governed by the laws of the Czech Republic, except to the extent excluded by the applicable legislation of the participants’ countries.
- Organizer here declare that during the contest are not used any unfair trade practices and its legal regime corresponds to the Consumer Protection Law no. 634/1992 Sb.