The 21 very rough and sometimes even rocky gravel stages of the Rally de Portugal caused a high number of retirements. However, the Polish crew Kajetan Kajetanowicz/Maciej Szczepaniak successfully avoided all the dangers and came best-placed ŠKODA crew in the WRC2 overall classification by finishing in second position.
The challenging gravel Vodafone Rally de Portugal provided the spectators with a thrilling spectacle. A total of 22 ŠKODA FABIA Rally2 and Rally2 evo cars took part in the 50th season of the event, which kicked off with a gala evening in Matosinhos. Despite several retirements, a total of four ŠKODAs finished in the TOP5 of the WRC2 category.
1. Rossel/Sarreaud (F/F), Citroën C3 Rally2
2. Kajetanowicz/Szczepaniak (PL/PL), ŠKODA FABIA Rally2 evo
3. Ingram/Drew (GB/GB), ŠKODA FABIA Rally2 evo
4. Marczyk/Gospodarczyk (PL/PL), ŠKODA FABIA Rally2 evo
5. Araújo/Ramalho (PT/PT), ŠKODA FABIA Rally2 evo